Chubas

Chubas

Murf

Murf

Dubs

Dubs

Vern

Vern

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Now that it is a new year and we are getting on the with life, we will try to keep ya updated with whats going on. To back track a bit we welcomed our fourth little boy on December 17, 2008. Breckon Ted. He is so sweet and has the best personality. Jackson, Jared, and Ethan just love him to pieces. He has been such a blessing in our lives. Today he is eight weeks old and is over 14 lbs. He is so chubby. I have to get mad at all my boys (even scott) for pinching his chubby cheeks.

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. My brother Dan and his wife Bri flew in from Hawaii and we go to visit with them. And they got to see Breckon for their first time:) Scotts brother Tim also flew in from Hawaii and so the whold family was able to be together for Christmas. We had a great time being all together. Mark ( scott's Dad) did his best hung out with us as much as he could. He's such a trooper!!!

After Christmas Mark started really going down hill. Hospice started coming in and told us it would not be much longer. we all new that the end was coming but it doesn't make it any easier. Scott got to spend some good times being out to his parents house with his family and with all his brothers and sisters. Me and the boys went out and visited alot also. We really enjoyed the time we had to spend with everyone. On New Years eve my parents took out boys (besides Breckon) and let us go out and enjoy our new years eve. We spent the evening sitting around Marks bed laughing, crying and just having a good time. We had no idea that the end was so near. Mark ended up passing away at 10:43p.m. that night. We are so glad he is not in pain anymore but we still miss him very much!!! With having a birth of a baby and loosing a loved one within the Christmas season it really makes you know the true meaning of Christmas.

Since then we are putting along. Scott has kept busy doing odd jobs and keeping up the business. I have been trying to take care of our boys. They are all getting so big and we are finding they are all so different in many ways. Jackson is now 6 almost 7 and loves to draw,sing, ride bikes,scooters, and just loves school. Jared is 4 almost 5 and just has a love for life. He loves riding his bike and playing in the dirt. Ethan is now 3 and loves to do what ever his brothers are doing.They are all so much fun and we just love them! What would life be like without kids?

Two weeks ago we were able to go meet up with Dan and Bri in Orem. (they flew in again for a dance competition and the superbowl). They had some exciting news for us all. They are expecting!!! I am so excited! She is due around the 21st of sept. The following week we found out that Landon needed to come home from his mission early because his shoulder needed surgery. He had surgery a couple of years ago but I guess it didn't work ca
use now the muscle is tearing away from the bone.( I think it is as painful as it sounds). Anyways so we went to Salt Lake with my family and picked him up. I can't believe how much I really missed him. It is good to have him back even though I wish it was under different circumstances( I think he does too.) He was really enjoying it there and he has such a love for the people and the land.

Well I think that catches us up pretty good. Now if I could just stay caught up. I hope all of you are doing well and please email me your blog addresses so we can keep up! breeclee06@yahoo.com

No comments:


This was taken at 6 weeks old

Just minutes old!!!