Chubas

Chubas

Murf

Murf

Dubs

Dubs

Vern

Vern

Sunday, June 29, 2008







Okay so now it has been over a month since we got this set up and I am finally getting back to it! Hopefully now I can maybe keep up. (HAHA) Anyway things are going good. We are baking away here in Delta. But I guess I shouldn't complain, we could be back in St. George baking at hotter temps.
Well we just got done celebrating Jared's birthday on the 10th of June and he is so excited to be this many (he holds four of his cute little fingers up). He is getting so big. He will be in preschool this fall and is way excited.
Jackson will be six on the first and is counting down the days. He want his motorcycle on his cake but I think I will have to go and buy some little ones to put on it. He will be six and is just way excited. He is really enjoying being home during the summer, but can't wait to be in first grade.
Now for Ethan, He is just getting to big to quick. Right now he is just enjoying life. He loves playing with his brothers and loves the mud and dirt. He is talking in complete scentences and is saying the cutest things. We just love him to pieces.
Scott and I aren't up to much. Scott is working in Fool Creek right now, digging an irrigation pond, while I am at home sleeping or sitting on the couch. Jackson is taking good care of me and the boys. I feel really bad cause lately I haven't been really sick I just have no energy.( for those who don't know I am pregnant and due in the middle of dec.) Scott comes home from work and does the dishes and works on the laundry. He is so patient with me. I love him so much.
So hopefully this kinda fills ya in, but I am determined to keep up on this.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh! I miss you guys so much! We can't wait to see you soon. Not too much longer now!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Hope you have a great one!

Karin said...

Hey Scott and BreAnne. This is Karin Smith, ya know, your favorite cousin. Just kidding. I found your blog through amy's. If you want you can check ours out so we can all better keep up to date with each other. Ours is mksmithfam.blogspot.com

Amy C said...

I'm so glad you posted! I haven't checked yours for a while, I thought I had you guys in my google reader, but i don't! :) I hope your feeling better and have more energy breanne! Love you guys.

Sarah Pittard said...

I've been wondering what you & Scott have been up too... i miss you two!! That's super exciting that your pregnant! So this is # four?? Dang!! Jeff and I need to catch up big time :)


This was taken at 6 weeks old

Just minutes old!!!